Thursday, December 30, 2010

Things To Do In Philly Before I Leave

So, other than the packing and preparing I have to do to be ready to go to Uganda, I made a list of things I want to do before I leave.  This list includes places to eat, things to do, and bars we have to go to.  Some of these are my old favorites and some of them are places I haven't been to, but have been meaning to go to.  (Obviously, this idea came from Julie).  I'll try to keep it updated with anything new I decide to add.

  1. Shady Maple
  2. Sonic
  3. McGillins
  4. Pat's Cheesesteaks
  5. Quizo at New Deck
  6. Reading Terminal
  7. Constitution Center (I've been wanting to go here for forever and I still haven't been)
  8. Franklin Institute
  9. The Penn Anthropology Museum
  10. Tour Citizen Bank Park (We were supposed to do this last summer and we never did)
  11. Bobby's Burger Palace
  12. The Continental
  13. The Khyber
  14. Famous 4th Street Deli
  15. Wawa (I have to load up before I go)
  16. The Mutter Museum
  17. Go to the top of City Hall
  18. Fat Burger
  19. Atlantic City (An obvious addition if we are going to Fat Burger)
  20. Woody's (Woodrow's as Jai calls it)
  21. Ajia
  22. Franklin Fountain
  23. Chipotle
  24. The Hans (Drexel's Dining Hall)
  25. Oscars
  26. Rita's Waterice
So, if you want to conquer any of these with me, please let me know and let me know when.  Hopefully, I will have a pretty lot of time the couple weeks before I leave, because I won't be working.  However, this is only if I get a lot of my preparing done before that.

No comments:

Post a Comment