Saturday, January 22, 2011

Done Working

Yesterday was my last day of work at Bayada Nurses.  I really liked that job (especially compared to some of my other recent places of employment).  The people were nice and I was really learning a lot.  For my last day, they surprised me and threw a little going away party.  They got me a cake (which tasted amazing) and they gave me a huge "survival" basket (which included lots of snacks and other things that might be helpful to take to Uganda).  It was really nice and unexpected.  I feel bad leaving, but they got a new girl to replace me and she is really nice and really good at what she does.  So they'll be fine without me.  Hopefully when I get back, if I can't get a job there again, I'll find something equally as satisfying.

No comments:

Post a Comment