Friday, January 7, 2011

Kindle

I've finally sucked it up and decided that I'm going to buy a Kindle.  This means I'm going to have to return some of the books I recently bought from Amazon, which shouldn't be too much trouble.  I just don't think I'm going to have room or want to carry a lot of books with me.  I'm still going to have to bring some books, because a few of the books I have don't come in Kindle versions.  I came to this conclusion about buying a Kindle when I realized that a lot of my books are free for Kindle and although it is a hassle to return the books I have, its probably worth it.  And the money that I'm spending on the Kindle, I'll probably save from the money I would've spent on books that I'm now getting for free.  These are the things that come about when I have too much time on my hands.

So, if anyone wants to give me any book suggestions...

No comments:

Post a Comment