Monday, January 17, 2011

Last Week of Work

So, this is the first day of my last week of work.  I'm hoping that once I'm done working things will get easier because I'll have some more time, but that may not be the case.  I've been making plans with people constantly.  Between doing things on my list of things to do, seeing friends and spending time with family, I'm getting pretty booked up.  I think I'll complete about half of my list of things to do, I'll get to see all my friends who really matter and I should be seeing my grandparents before they leave for Florida.  Everything is gradually falling into place.  I might even end up with too much time on my hands because everyone works Monday to Friday.  For now, I'm gonna enjoy myself.  I have a little over three weeks left.   Many people have been asking 'How are we going to do ______ while you're gone?'  My easy response to that is 'If I can leave and not have that many problems, you can live without me and be okay.'  I'm getting more and more excited everyday, but I'm not really that anxious.  Things are going well and I'm excited to get a little time off after this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment