Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Staging Information

I just got my staging information today.  As expected, staging is in Philadelphia, which is a little disappointing and a little good at the same time.  I don't get to go anywhere fun and different.  However, at the same time, I have less traveling to do and I might be able to see my friends and family a little longer than expected.  I will be staying at the Hilton Garden Inn on 11th and Arch.  So I can arrive at staging either the night of February 8th or really early in the morning on February 9th (most definitely I will arrive the night of the 8th...why not take advantage of a free night in a nice hotel).  Staging activities occur all day on the 9th and then we leave for JFK airport at 2:30 on February 10th.  We leave JFK at 10:40 AM.  It is a 15 hour flight to Johannesburg, South Africa.  We will arrive there at 8:40 AM February 11th.  We leave Johannesburg at 2PM and we have a 4 hour flight to Entebbe, Uganda arriving at 7:05 PM.

So, now all I have to do is finish packing and make sure I fill out all the necessary paperwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment