Sunday, February 6, 2011

Update: Things To Do Before I Leave Philly

I wanted to let everyone know that I've completed 21 out 26 things on my list of things to do before I leave.  That is about 80% of what I set out to do.  I obviously did not think I would finish the whole list, but I didn't think I would finish so much of it.  So here are the things that we did:

  1. Shady Maple
  2. Sonic
  3. McGillins
  4. Pat's Cheesesteaks
  5. Quizo at New Deck
  6. Reading Terminal
  7. Constitution Center
  8. Franklin Institute
  9. Bobby's Burger Palace
  10. The Continental
  11. Famous 4th Street Deli
  12. Wawa
  13. Fat Burger
  14. Atlantic City
  15. Woody's
  16. Ajia
  17. Franklin Fountain
  18. Chipotle
  19. The Hans
  20. Oscars
  21. Rita's Waterice
The things that did not get completed are:

  1. The Penn Anthropology Museum
  2. Tour Citizen Bank Park 
  3. The Khyber
  4. The Mutter Museum
  5. Go to the top of City Hall
Thanks everyone who helped me with this :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment