Sunday, April 10, 2011

New Address!!

I finally got a more permanent (hopefully more reliable) address!  My school is letting me use their P.O. Box to get my mail.  So if you want to send me anything (letters, cards, packages, padded envelopes, ect.) you can send them to the following address:

Jennifer Harkins PCV
Kinoni Girls S.S.
P.O. Box 984
Mbarara, Uganda

Also, remember that the same precautions apply as before.  I've found that cards and letters get here faster than something bigger and I don't think I've received anything that doesn't have religious stickers on it.  So make it look religious and it will probably come through.

1 comment:

  1. Jen, I posted a letter to you today. I tried to make it "look religious" but I'm not entirely sure what that means. Anyway if you never get it I have a copy :P

    ReplyDelete