Saturday, May 14, 2011

May 14, 2011 8:00 AM

So I’m currently in Bushenyi staying with Emily and Ryan.  There was a little doubt about me actually coming because we were on standfast until yesterday morning because of Museveni swearing-in to office.  But I finally made it.  Emily and Ryan have a really nice house.  They have a guest bedroom that I’m staying and the mattress is better than the one I have at my house.  I think I’m going to get a new mattress this week if nothing else.  Last night Bailey and Galen came over for dinner and tonight we are going to Bailey’s place for dinner.  I’m excited because I haven’t had the chance to meet her puppy yet!  Today Emily, Ryan and I are planning to take a trip to Ishaka, which is a town just past Bushenyi.  It is a little bigger than Bushenyi and Emily told me she found a place where you can get Gouda, which is also really exciting!  I think we are going to make pizza for lunch tomorrow.  After lunch tomorrow I’m going to head home.  I have to stop in Mbarara on the way and do some shopping.  Hopefully when I get home my stove will be there waiting for me.  This week I want to look into getting some more furniture because currently I can’t have anyone come stay with me unless they want to sleep on the cold concrete floor.  

No comments:

Post a Comment