Tuesday, May 31, 2011

May 30, 2011 2:45 PM

Classes started today and I taught my first real classes.  I was teaching both streams of senior 1 the same lesson.  So I had two double lessons today.  They were both before lunch.  I think they went pretty well.  I like it a lot better than having someone watch me teach like before.  And I think they understood me pretty well.  I still haven’t worked out my schedule or curriculum for senior 5 yet.  People keep mentioning it to me, but they haven’t quite worked it all out yet. 

Also, today my neighbor told me he might be getting my stove back tomorrow.  He finally got a hold of the man who is supposed to fix it and hopefully he will fix it by tomorrow.  He said he wants to charge me 30,000 shillings to fix it, but that is a lot better than buying a new stove, which might have cost me 150,000 shillings.  I was also told (yet again) that they were coming to work on my bathroom tomorrow.  I’ll believe that when I see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment