Monday, May 9, 2011

May 4, 2011 3:30 PM

Some days just end up being really frustrating.  Today I went to Mbarara in the morning to get a few things I needed and to try to sort out my internet on my modem.  I thought it was a big success.  I went to the MTN store and they told me I would get a signal out here for internet and I got a wardrobe as well as a few other things.  When I got back I tried my internet and it says I don’t have any service.  So not only do I not have internet but I have to go back to town to complain and try to get my money back.  I then went to put my wardrobe together and it has to be the worst designed piece of furniture I’ve ever seen.  I don’t think the pieces were actually made to fit together.  I got it together but it is very lopsided and wobbly.  I also don’t think that the plumbers have done any work all week on my bathroom.  They were making good progress on Friday and now we are back at a standstill.  And if things couldn’t get any worse, I went to go get water from the main tap and the water is out.    I guess on a better note, the guy has come back today to work on the wiring in my other two rooms.  I don’t know if he will finish today, but we are making progress.  Also, two of my neighbor’s kids came over today and scrubbed my floor, which was awesome.  Sometimes there are things to make up for the frustrations, but sometimes they don’t totally counteract all my frustrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment