Monday, May 9, 2011

May 8, 2011 9:00 PM

I finally figured out my internet!!  Unfortunately to get it to work I have to hold my computer up in the air near a window or outside and try to use it at the same time.  This is one of those few times I actually wish I had a netbook.  For the past few days I thought that I wasn’t getting any service here, but then today I decided to try it while moving around to see if I got any signal at all.  It turns out the best signal is in the only room without lights or furniture at the moment.  I’m not really sure what to do about this.  Maybe I’ll take my computer up to the school and see if I get a better signal up there.  It’s frustrating because I know it’s there and I just can’t get it to work.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you've been having all kinds of problems :( I hope you figure out the water thing soon, that sounds like it's terrible. Hope things get better! Take care!

    ReplyDelete