Tuesday, June 21, 2011

June 20, 2011 2:30 PM

This morning I awoke at 6:15 and I heard footsteps.  A lot of footsteps.  When I fully woke up I realized what it was.  The girls were out running.  To me, this was fantastic.  The headmaster had mentioned getting the girls out running, but I didn’t really know if that would happen.  It also just seemed a little unbelievable because it was still pitch black out when I woke up to this.  They are taking these girls out running before the sun comes up, but maybe that’s a good thing that they aren’t running in the heat.  When I went to the school today I talked to one of the teachers who is involved in athletic and she said she will let me know when they are going to run and do other exercises.  So, now I’ll be back to running, just like before I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment