Wednesday, June 29, 2011

June 27, 2011 2:15 PM

So I started teaching Math classes today.  I had 3 double lessons.  2 of them were my normal computer lessons and 1 was Math.  I have to admit that at first I wasn’t too thrilled with teaching Math, but I really like the idea of teaching all my lessons to the same classes.  I teach Math to the same girls that I teach computers.  I feel like I can really get to know them and it makes my Math lessons easier because they are already used to me teaching them.  At the end of my last lesson today, I asked the class if they had any questions.  I didn’t specify, but I meant about the lesson I just taught.  The girls, in turn, asked if I would take them to America.  I do really like teaching these girls.  They are good girls and they obviously have a good sense of humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment