Wednesday, June 8, 2011

June 3, 2011 7:30 PM

I finally bought a toaster oven!  I’ve been talking about it for a while now and I finally bought one today.  So far, it is pretty amazing even though all I’ve done with it so far is make toast.  But the fact that it actually works is a start.  I’m hoping that I can even make cakes and bread in.  Maybe I’ll make pizza too.

I also talked to my neighbor today about my bathroom (again!).  He was looking at what still needs to be done.  He has been trying to get the headmaster to get a plumber to finish it, but apparently the headmaster is very preoccupied with the term just starting.  My neighbor said he is going to try using the ploy that people from Peace Corps are going to come and we should be able to show them that my house is finished.  It is true.  People from Peace Corps are coming…eventually.  I actually don’t have any idea when, but someone will come to see me at my site eventually.  Also, they won’t care if my bathroom is finished or not, because what I am currently using is up to their standards.  However, we are not going to tell the headmaster this and maybe it will get him to get my bathroom finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment