Wednesday, July 27, 2011

July 27, 2011 4:30 PM

It’s Official!  The school is officially closing on the 3rd of August and classes are finished after this week.  So tomorrow is my last day of classes until September.  It was kind of funny because they posted a schedule for what is going on for the next week in the staff room after lunch today.  So when I went to my 3 o’clock class at the end of class I told them this was our last computer class for the term and that we would pick up where we left off next term.  They all started clapping and cheering and asking when they were going home.  This is the point when I realized that no one had told them yet.  Oops.  It had been discussed in the staff room for about a week now, but I guess the students had no idea.  Luckily, the same thing that was posted in the staff room was also posted for the students and they were all hovering around it when class was over.  So I didn’t leave too much suspense.

No comments:

Post a Comment