Thursday, October 27, 2011

October 27, 2011 3:00 PM

I have finished my classroom lessons for computers with my girls for the term and also the year.  This means that starting next week I start what they call practicals.  This just means that I’m taking them to the computer lab for a practical lesson.  Up until this point, I’ve been teaching them computers in their classroom with the chalkboard.  I’m not really sure how effective this is.  So, I guess, I’m hoping that one 80 minute lesson will sum up and tie everything together.  I hope they get a lot out of it because it means that I have a lot more work to do for the next two weeks.  I broke each class into 5 groups.  So I have 10 groups in total.  So over the next two weeks I have to teach the same lesson 10 times.  Each group has 10 or 11 girls in it and I only have about 5 or 6 computers that we can use.  So the girls will still have to share computers.  They seem really excited about going to the lab.  I’m just hoping they behave once they get there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment