Thursday, November 17, 2011

November 17, 2011 12:00 PM--Stars

I don't always like when the power goes out for obvious reasons.  At night it makes it quite dark, I can't use my computer for too long after it goes out, and I can't charge my phone.  Sometimes I can't even cook without power.  But there are moments when I really enjoy the power outages.  Last night power went out for about an hour.  During that time I finished watching a movie I had already started and I washed my dishes.  When I went outside to dump the dish water, I had a moment when I looked up and I could see every star in the sky.  It kind of makes you wish power doesn't come back right away because it is the one moment and place when you can see the stars better than anywhere else in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment