Sunday, December 11, 2011

December 11, 2011 8:15 PM--Missing My Baby

Sometimes I think your pets are the hardest thing to leave behind at home.  Harder than any person and any convenience you have in America.  There are a couple reasons for this:

  1.)       You can’t talk to them on the phone
I guess maybe you can talk to them, but they don’t really understand and they can’t talk back.  It’s not like it is with people where you can have a conversation with them whenever you want.

  2.)       They can’t come and visit you
Any person you may miss at home has the ability to come and visit if they want to.  But your pets can’t come and visit.  They don’t have money for a plane ticket and they don’t know how to use the internet in order to book one.

So for these reasons sometimes I find the thing I miss the most is my baby, Olivia.

No comments:

Post a Comment