Friday, February 3, 2012

February 3, 2012 7:30 AM--Running

Running has proven to be a big challenge for me.  If I want to go running, I have to go early in the morning.  So, I try to get up at around 6:30 in the morning and go running when it is barely light out.  I go so early because otherwise I draw too much attention.  This is hard for me to do because I’m used to running later in the day.  It’s hard to get up early and be motivated to go running.  Another reason it’s hard to go running here is because the roads are not even.  Sometimes it seems more like an obstacle course with me trying to watch my footing so I don’t fall.  Sometimes I can manage to wake up, but I have no motivation to go running.  I need to find another way to work out here.  Suggestions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment