Thursday, July 18, 2013

Back in America

As most people should have realized, I returned to the U.S. on July 2nd. Since getting back I've been catching up with old friends, traveling a bit, and spending some quality time with my family. It's been really nice being back and I haven't had many problems readjusting. However, often times there are things that throw me off. The first time I went into a food establishment and saw all the prices in U.S. dollars confused me. I've had many other instances similar to this, but nothing too overwhelming.

I am currently still living at my parents' house outside of Philadelphia, but next month I'm moving to D.C. and I'll be starting grad school at the end of August. I know I've mentioned applying for grad school before, but I don't think I ever posted anything about my final decision. I'll be going to American University getting a masters in International Economic Relations.


As for this blog...well, despite the fact that several people have told me I should continue writing, I think I'm going to stop. That's not to say I won't necessarily pick it back up at some point, but for the time being I don't really know what I would continue blogging about. However, if I ever find a time where I feel like my life is interesting enough to talk about in a public forum, you may see me back here. For now, this is the end. I hope you've enjoyed it. 

1 comment:

  1. Was nice to see you again Jen. Good luck in grad school!

    ReplyDelete